Allena Chong Insurance

Please refer to legal for terms of use. Privacy Policy

Questions or comments? Contact Us

Helping you protect what matters most

Renewing car insurance: what do I need?

  1. You will need your previous insurance documents or the ICBC Renewal Letter in order to renew your Autoplan. If you do not have these documents, a support document fee will be charged.
  2. You will need your drivers license or other proof of identity.
  3. Registered owner must be present to sign insurance documents unless owner has authorized another person to bring in form by signing the back of the ICBC Renewal Reminder letter (some exceptions apply: please contact us for additional information).
  4. Method of payment. You can pay by cheque, debit card, credit card or enroll in ICBC payment plan (Note: if enrolling on ICBC payment plan for the first time, you will need either a void cheque or pre-payment authorization letter from your bank)


Contact us if you need additional information. Our autoplan agents are always ready to help.

Car Insurance Renewals

Items with an (*) next to them are required.